- What is AiAdvertising's ticker symbol and what exchange does AiAdvertising trade on?
AiAdvertising’s common stock is listed on the OTC Markets under the ticker symbol “AIAD”.
- Who is AiAdvertising's transfer agent?
Shareholder records are managed by our transfer agent, Worldwide Stock Transfer. They can help you with a variety of services related to your AiAdvertising, Inc. shareholdings.
For change of address, transfer of ownership, request stock certificate(s) and request for account statement, please contact Worldwide Stock Transfer, as follows:
One University Plaza, Suite 505
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tel: (201) 820-2008
If you own shares through a brokerage account, you should contact your broker for information related to those shares.
- Does AiAdvertising pay dividends?
AiAdvertising does not pay dividends at this time.
- Where is AiAdvertising's corporate headquarters?
AiAdvertising’s corporate headquarters is at
1114 S St Mary’s Street,
San Antonio Texas 78210
- When does AiAdvertising's fiscal year end?
AiAdvertising’s fiscal year end is December 31st.
- Who is AiAdvertising's legal counsel?
Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP.
- How do I buy AiAdvertising stock?
To purchase shares in AiAdvertising, please contact your brokerage firm.
- How can I change the information on my stock certificates, or report a lost certificate?
To change information or report lost certificates, please contact our transfer agent, Worldwide Stock Transfer.
- How can I remove the restrictive legend on my certificate?
If you have held your certificate for more than six months, you may be eligible to remove the restrictive legend on your certificate under SEC Rule 144 with a proper legal opinion letter. Please contact your broker or our transfer agent, Worldwide Stock Transfer, to begin the process of removing the restrictive legend. They will request additional information from you. The Company does not accept legend removal requests directly from shareholders.
- What is a legal option letter and how do I get one?
When selling shares from physical certificates bearing a “restrictive” legend, a legal opinion from the company’s securities counsel is required. Your broker should be able to arrange everything for you. The company’s securities counsel is:
Sichenzia Ross Ference Kesner LLP
1185 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 930-9700
- When and how are news releases issued by the company?
News is generally released by the company through SEC filings and newswire services. In the interest of fair disclosure to the public, we refrain from answering questions from individual investors, with respect to matters not previously disclosed to the public.
- Where is AiAdvertising incorporated?
AiAdvertising is incorporated in Nevada.